Welcome to FIGO. Your platform to freedom.
Samhoud invites you to use the best shared mobility platform in the Netherlands.
You will receive an invite email to download the App & sign in with your @samhoud.com account
FIGO gives you access to >1000+ cars in cities like
Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and more
Check your mail & Get Started!
>1000 cars + lease bike
Step 1: Open your mail
- Check your invite mail (maybe in your Spam…)
- Download app and Get Started with @samhoud.com account
- Want to drive private? Add private details in your account
Step 2: Book & Go
- When logged in, check availability and GO
- >1000 cars available (e-mopeds will follow soon!)
- Open the car with your phone and start your ride!
Step 3: Yes, i want a bike
- Leave your details via the form below
- You will receive more information via mai
- Get excited for your new bike!
Whatsapp or call us on
+31 (0)6 42 25 99 79
How to switch between business and private?
Use the Business & Private toggle in the App. This ensures you don’t have to pay taxes afterwards. So be aware which account you use when booking a ride.
What are the costs?
- City car: €2,95 p/u (max €29,50 p/d) + €0,27/km incl. tax
- Family car: €3,25 p/u (max €32,50 p/d) + €0,29/km incl. tax
- Electric car: €3,25 p/u (max €32,50 p/d) + €0,24/km incl. tax
Your costs are covered by your employer, lucky you 🙂
All these prices are including fuel
How do I pay?
All rides will be calculated based on time and distance travelled. We will send you the bill after your ride.
- Business rides will be charged monthly with your employer, you will be free of charge!
- Private rides will be charged from your credit card. In case you don’t have a creditcard, please contact us via mail, phone or whatsapp (firstname.lastname@example.org I 06 42 25 99 79).
Am I insured?
All cars are insured via our third party providers so you can drive without a worry. Your liability is €500,- for each incident which can be lowered to €250,- by paying €3,50 extra per day.
Can I visit another country with the car?
Sure! You can drive to each European country. Road assistance is included in our service.
Please contact us when you want to take a car to a non-European country to prevent connection problems to open the car.